Personalised Poem Gift
A perfect personalised poem for any occasion and the ideal gift for the person who has everything.
Completely unique and tailored to the topics you choose, our Personalised Poem Gift is great for any of life's milestones big or small. All you have to do is tell us who or what the poem is for plus give us ten things to write about and we'll create a bespoke set of verses of around 150 to 250 words to capture the moment.
Whether it's a unique gift for a dear friend or family member, a memorial or remembrance poem, graduation celebration, retirement or anything else you want to mark with a rhyme, a one-of-a-kind poem always fits the bill and makes for a gift that'll be treasured for ever.
PERSONALISE YOUR POEM
You're probably wondering...
It couldn’t be easier:
1. Tell us everything you can about your subject using the form on this page or ask us to send you a document to fill out at your own pace.
2. Pay for your poem using our secure online payment system. You’ll receive a confirmation email when your order has been processed.
3. Start thinking about the smile your poem gift will put on your recipient’s face as our writers do their thing.
4. Receive your poem at the email address you provided, read it through while chuckling or shedding a little tear.
5. Print your poem yourself, copy and paste it into your chosen printing service or handwrite it in a card. It’s your call.
We want every customer to receive a truly great personalised poem. It’s why we take our time and refine each rhyme we write over the course of a few days. Our standard turnaround time is 1-2 weeks for a personalised poem. Of course, we also understand that there are times when you need a bespoke gift pronto. If that’s the case, drop us an email with your deadline and we’ll do our best to meet it.
If you're ordering a personalised poem, it will be sent to you via email as a print-ready PDF.
The thought sends shivers down our spines. We want every poem we write to be perfect and live for the joy they bring to our customers. It’s probably why we’re yet to receive any negative feedback. Of course, if the details in your poem aren’t quite right or, heaven forbid, you spot any errors, we’ll make any changes you need. Just let us know as soon as possible.